- Xia P, Wang S*, Ye B, Du Y, Li C, Xiong Z, Qu Y, Fan Z*. A Circular RNA Protects Dormant Hematopoietic Stem Cells from DNA Sensor cGAS-Mediated Exhaustion. Immunity. 2018. 48: 688-701 e687. (*co-corresponding author)
- Xia P#, Wang S#, Xiong Z, Zhu X, Ye B, Du Y, Meng S, Qu Y, Liu J, Gao G, Tian Y, Fan Z. The ER membrane adaptor ERAdP senses the bacterial second messenger c-di-AMP and initiates anti-bacterial immunity. Nat. Immunol. 2018; 19: 141-150. (# co-first author)
- Wang S*, Xia P, Chen Y, Qu Y, Xiong Z, Ye B, Du Y, Tian Y, Yin Z, Xu Z, Fan Z*. Regulatory innate lymphoid cells control innate intestinal inflammation. Cell. 2017. 171(1). 201-216. (*co-corresponding author)
- Wang S, Xia P, Chen Y, Huang G, Xiong Z, Liu J, Li C, Ye B, Du Y, Fan, Z. Natural Killer-like B cells prime innate lymphocytes against microbial infection. Immunity. 2016.45(1), 131-144.
- Wang S, Xia P, Huang G, Zhu P, Liu J, Ye B, Du Y, Fan Z. FoxO1-mediated autophagy is required for NK cell development and innate immunity. Nat Commun. 2016.7.11023.
- Xia P#, Ye B#, Wang S#, Zhu X#, Du Y, Xiong Z, Tian Y, Fan Z. Glutamylation of the DNA sensor cGAS regulates its binding and synthase activity in antiviral immunity. Nat Immunol. 2016. 17(4). 369-378. (#co-first author)
- Xia P#, Wang S#, Ye B, Du Y, Huang G, Zhu P, Fan Z. Sox2 functions as a sequence-specific DNA sensor in neutrophils to initiate innate immunity against microbial infection. Nat Immunol. 2015. 16(4). 366-375. (#co-first author)
- Xia P#, Wang S#, Du Y, Huang G, Satoh T, Akira S, Fan Z. Insulin-InsR signaling drives multipotent progenitor differentiation toward lymphoid lineages. J Exp Med. 2015. 212(13).2305-2321. (#co-first author)
- Wang S, Xia P, Ye B, Huang G, Liu J, Fan Z. Transient activation of autophagy via Sox2-Mediated suppression of mTOR is an important early step in reprogramming to pluripotency. Cell Stem Cell. 2013.13(5).617–625.